- Compatible with the Sig Sauer P320 pistol. Constructed from rugged, lightweight polymer
- Minimalist, lightweight design and Optics compatible. Fully adjustable for retention and rotation
- Level II retention Sig P320 Holster, Ergonomically positioned thumb lock and release mechanism to prevent loss or theft
- Drop-Leg Platform fits perfectly around the leg, and offers secure, ergonomic mobility and easy access
- Compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters
The Orpaz R-Series holster provides secure, comfortable carry in a compact and lightweight package. This minimalist design has fully adjustable retention and rotation, and enables the shooter to respond especially quickly to a threat while adding almost no surface area to the pistol.
The R-Series is optic-compatible, and designed to fit the Sig P320 compact holster and P320 full size holster.
The Orpaz R-Series Sig P320 Holster is fully adjustable for retention and rotation with the Allen key included, and is compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters.
Made in Israel from high quality impact-resistant polymer.
Level II Retention
The Orpaz Level II retention sig p320 holster features an additional security mechanism that prevents anyone but the wearer from drawing the pistol.
A Thumb-Lock and Release button is ergonomically placed on the inner part of the holster to give you easy and exclusive access to your pistol.
The Thigh Rig Drop-Leg Platform was designed to meet the demands of tactical operation units . It fits perfectly around the leg, and offers secure, ergonomic mobility and easy access. Fully adjustable and has two options of heights, allowing you to position your holster right where your hand naturally rests.
Orpaz was founded by retired members of the Israeli special forces and police units, who after decades of experience in the field, know what it takes to perform efficiently and effectively. We are not only a veteran company; we work with active service personnel, so we are constantly up to date with the ever-changing landscape of the modern arena. At Orpaz, we are committed to working with you to provide the optimal solution for each unique scenario. Made in Israel.