- Compatible with the Sig Sauer P320 pistol. Constructed from rugged, lightweight polymer
- Minimalist, lightweight design, Ergonomic, Easy accessibility and Optics compatible.
- Level I retention Sig P320 Holster, Fully adjustable retention and rotation
- Special Paddle GEN II adapter that comes with a Magazine holster that is fully adjustable for retention and rotation, and is slightly curved for a natural fit to the shape of your body, Grips tightly to your belt or pants
- Compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters
The Orpaz Q-Series holster provides secure, comfortable carry in a compact and lightweight package. This minimalist design enables the shooter to respond especially quickly to a threat while adding almost no surface area to the pistol.
The Q-series is optic-compatible, and designed to fit the Sig P320 compact holster and P320 full size holster.
The Orpaz Q-Series Sig P320 Holster is fully adjustable for retention and rotation with the Allen key included, and is compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters.
Made in Israel from high quality impact-resistant polymer. Paddle GEN II
The Paddle Gen II holds any two Orpaz accessories in any order you choose, so you can respond to a threat quickly, and effectively, slightly curved to the natural shape of your body, grips tightly to your belt or pants, and is easily removable. ERAN 1 Magazine Holster
The Orpaz Eran 1 double stack single magazine holster is compatible with the Sig Sauer P320 Magazine, it is fully adjustable with a retention screw, and its rotation is 100% adjustable to your preference. About Orpaz
Orpaz was founded by retired members of the Israeli special forces and police units, who after decades of experience in the field, know what it takes to perform efficiently and effectively. We are not only a veteran company; we work with active service personnel, so we are constantly up to date with the ever-changing landscape of the modern arena. At Orpaz, we are committed to working with you to provide the optimal solution for each unique scenario. Made in Israel.