- Custom molded polymer Jericho 941 (Polymer Frame) Holster to fit the weapon tight and secured
- Thumb Lock & Release mechanism that provides you with quick access and level 2 retention
- Fully adjustable with a M5 Allen key (included) for retention and rotation
- The Low-Ride Platform allows you to personalize the way you carry and draw your handgun
- Designed by a veteran of the Israeli SWAT team and manufactured in Israel
The Orpaz Jericho 941 Holster is custom molded polymer to fit the Jericho 941 (Polymer Frame) tight and secured.
With the Thumb Release feature you have instant access to your handgun, and level 2 retention that engages the trigger guard area during re-holstering, keeping the handgun secure at all times.
Another feature that helps your handgun stay secured inside this holster, is the retention adjustment screw that can be tighten or loosen depends on the ease of presentation and level of security that you are comfortable with.
This model of Orpaz Jericho 941 Holster comes with a Low-Ride attachment that allows you to personalize the way you carry and draw your Jericho 941 (Polymer Frame) handgun. Designed to meet the demands of tactical operation units such as SWAT and Military special forces.
Another special feature about this Orpaz Jericho 941 (Polymer Frame) holster is the 2-piece design that allows the holster to be rotated to the angle you like, it can easily be adjusted with the Allen key provided.
Fits the Jericho 941 PL9 Full Size Polymer Frame (J941PL9), and the Jericho 941 PSL9 Mid-Size Polymer Frame (J941PSL9) Fits also the Baby Eagle III .40 S&W Full Size Polymer Frame (BE94003RL/BE94133RL), Baby Eagle III .40 S&W Semi Compact Polymer Frame (BE94003RSL/BE94133RSL), Baby Eagle III 9mm Full Size Polymer Frame (BE99003RL/BE99153RL), Baby Eagle III 9mm Semi-Compact Polymer Frame (BE99003RSL/BE99153RSL)