- Compatible with the Jericho 941 pistol, STEEL FRAME. Constructed from rugged, lightweight polymer
- Level II retention Jericho 941 Holster, Ergonomically positioned thumb lock and release mechanism to prevent loss or theft
- Specially designed ergonomic structure allows you to mount your holster at different heights
- Modular design that is compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters
- Designed in cooperation with Israeli law enforcement, with first responders in mind
C-Series, Level II OWB Holster
The Orpaz Level II retention J 941 holster is designed in cooperation with Israeli law enforcement, with first responders in mind. Enjoy security, comfort, and quick access to your pistol. Compatible with the IWI Jericho 941, STEEL FRAME
This Orpaz OWB Level II Holster Used for the Jericho 941 Holster features an additional security mechanism that prevents anyone but the wearer from drawing the pistol.
A Thumb Lock and Release button is ergonomically placed on the inner part of the holster to give you easy and exclusive access to your pistol.
It has fully adjustable retention and rotation with the Allen key included, and is compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters. Made in Israel from high quality impact-resistant polymer.
The Low Ride platform adapter is specially designed ergonomic structure that allows you to mount your Jericho 941 holster at different heights. The low ride platform will fit on any belt size and is comfortable to wear also when you have your vest on.
Orpaz was founded by retired members of the Israeli special forces and police units, who after decades of experience in the field, know what it takes to perform efficiently and effectively. We are not only a veteran company; we work with active service personnel, so we are constantly up to date with the ever-changing landscape of the modern arena. At Orpaz, we are committed to working with you to provide the optimal solution for each unique scenario. Made in Israel.