- Compatible with the Jericho 941 pistol, 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗘. Constructed from rugged, lightweight polymer
- Level II retention Jericho 941 Holster, Ergonomically positioned thumb lock and release mechanism to prevent loss or theft
- Drop-Leg Platform fits perfectly around the leg, and offers secure, ergonomic mobility and easy access
- Modular design that is compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters
- Designed in cooperation with Israeli law enforcement, with first responders in mind
C-Series, Level II OWB Holster
The Orpaz Level II retention J 941 holster is designed in cooperation with Israeli law enforcement, with first responders in mind. Enjoy security, comfort, and quick access to your pistol. Compatible with the IWI Jericho 941, 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗘, pistol.
This Orpaz OWB Level II Holster Used for the Jericho 941 Holster features an additional security mechanism that prevents anyone but the wearer from drawing the pistol.
A Thumb Lock and Release button is ergonomically placed on the inner part of the holster to give you easy and exclusive access to your pistol.
It has fully adjustable retention and rotation with the Allen key included, and is compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters. Made in Israel from high quality impact-resistant polymer. Drop-Leg Platform
The Thigh Rig Drop-Leg Platform was designed to meet the demands of tactical operation units. It fits perfectly around the leg, and offers secure, ergonomic mobility and easy access. Fully adjustable and has two options of heights, allowing you to position your holster right where your hand naturally rests. About Orpaz
Orpaz was founded by retired members of the Israeli special forces and police units, who after decades of experience in the field, know what it takes to perform efficiently and effectively. We are not only a veteran company; we work with active service personnel, so we are constantly up to date with the ever-changing landscape of the modern arena. At Orpaz, we are committed to working with you to provide the optimal solution for each unique scenario. Made in Israel.