- Custom molded polymer H&K USP Full Size Holster to fit the weapon tight and secured
- Thumb Lock & Release mechanism that provides you with quick access and level 2 retention
- Fully adjustable with a M5 Allen key (included) for retention and rotation
- The Low-Ride Platform allows you to personalize the way you carry and draw your handgun
- Designed by a veteran of the Israeli SWAT team and manufactured in Israel
The Orpaz H&K USP Holster is custom molded polymer to fit the H&K USP Full size tight and secured.
With the Thumb Release feature you have instant access to your handgun, and level 2 retention that engages the trigger guard area during re-holstering, keeping the handgun secure at all times.
Another feature that helps your handgun stay secured inside this holster, is the retention adjustment screw that can be tighten or loosen depends on the ease of presentation and level of security that you are comfortable with.
This model of Orpaz H&K USP Holster comes with a Low-Ride attachment that allows you to personalize the way you carry and draw your H&K USP Full-Size handgun. Designed to meet the demands of tactical operation units such as SWAT and Military special forces.
Another special feature about this Orpaz H&K USP holster is the 2-piece design that allows the holster to be rotated to the angle you like, it can easily be adjusted with the Allen key provided.
Fits Heckler and Koch H&K USP .45, H&K USP 9mm and H&K USP .40 USP Full Size Only