- Compatible with the Glock 17 pistol, Gen 1-4. Constructed from rugged, lightweight polymer
- Level II retention Glock 17 Holster, Ergonomically positioned thumb lock and release mechanism to prevent loss or theft
- Special Paddle GEN II adapter that comes with a Magazine holster that is fully adjustable for retention and rotation, and is slightly curved for a natural fit to the shape of your body, Grips tightly to your belt or pants
- Modular design that is compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters
- Designed in cooperation with Israeli law enforcement, with first responders in mind
C-Series, Level II OWB Holster
The Orpaz Level II retention G17 holster is designed in cooperation with Israeli law enforcement, with first responders in mind. Enjoy security, comfort, and quick access to your Glock 17 pistol, Gen 1-4.
This Orpaz G17 Holster features an additional security mechanism that prevents anyone but the wearer from drawing the pistol.
A Thumb Lock and Release button is ergonomically placed on the inner part of the holster to give you easy and exclusive access to your pistol.
It has fully adjustable retention and rotation with the Allen key included, and is compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters. Made in Israel from high quality impact-resistant polymer. Paddle GEN II
The Paddle Gen II holds any two Orpaz accessories in any order you choose, so you can respond to a threat quickly, and effectively.
The Paddle Gen II attachment is slightly curved to the natural shape of your body, grips tightly to your belt or pants, and is easily removable. Fully adjustable, durable, and elastic, slip in on and off your belt or pants immediately. ERAN 2 Magazine Holster
The Orpaz Eran 2 double stack single magazine holster used for the Glock 17 Magazine, is fully adjustable with a retention screw, and its rotation is 100% adjustable to your preference. Fully compatible with all Orpaz adapters, so you enjoy 100% modularity. About Orpaz
Orpaz was founded by retired members of the Israeli special forces and police units, who after decades of experience in the field, know what it takes to perform efficiently and effectively. We are not only a veteran company; we work with active service personnel, so we are constantly up to date with the ever-changing landscape of the modern arena. At Orpaz, we are committed to working with you to provide the optimal solution for each unique scenario. Made in Israel.