- Compatible with the Glock 17 pistol, Gen 1-5. Constructed from rugged, lightweight polymer
- Minimalist, lightweight design and Optics compatible. Fully adjustable for retention and rotation
- Level II retention Glock 17 Holster, Ergonomically positioned thumb lock and release mechanism to prevent loss or theft
- Special Paddle GEN II adapter that comes with a Magazine holster that is fully adjustable for retention and rotation, and is slightly curved for a natural fit to the shape of your body, Grips tightly to your belt or pants
- Compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters
The Orpaz R-Series holster provides secure, comfortable carry in a compact and lightweight package. This minimalist design has fully adjustable retention and rotation, and enables the shooter to respond especially quickly to a threat while adding almost no surface area to the pistol.
The R-Series is optic-compatible, and compatible with the Glock 19 Holster GEN 1 to GEN 5.
The Orpaz R-Series G17 Holster is fully adjustable for retention and rotation with the Allen key included, and is compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters.
Level II Retention
The Orpaz Level II retention G17 holster features an additional security mechanism that prevents anyone but the wearer from drawing the pistol.
A Thumb-Lock and Release button is ergonomically placed on the inner part of the holster to give you easy and exclusive access to your pistol.
Paddle GEN II
The Paddle Gen II holds any two Orpaz accessories in any order you choose, so you can respond to a threat quickly, and effectively, slightly curved to the natural shape of your body, grips tightly to your belt or pants, and is easily removable.
ERAN 2 Magazine Holster
The Orpaz Eran 2 double stack single magazine holster is compatible with the Glock 17 Magazine, it is fully adjustable with a retention screw, and its rotation is 100% adjustable to your preference.
Orpaz was founded by retired members of the Israeli special forces and police units, who after decades of experience in the field, know what it takes to perform efficiently and effectively. We are not only a veteran company; we work with active service personnel, so we are constantly up to date with the ever-changing landscape of the modern arena. At Orpaz, we are committed to working with you to provide the optimal solution for each unique scenario. Made in Israel.