- Balanced formula falls within the pH range of leather
- Safely deep cleans leather in an alkaline free
- Foaming action breaks up and removes oils which trap dirt in the leather
- Glycerin provides residual softness following cleaning
- Non-alkaline, deep cleans, foams away embedded dirt without harshness
Lexol Leather pH Cleaner deep-cleans dirt, oil and leftover perspiration salts that build up and destroy leather interiors. Lexol Cleaner is adjusted to the pH of leather, so it will not harm the finish or fibers of the leather. It rinses easily and quickly with water, leaving no residue or dulling film.
Apply with either a damp Lexol Applicator Sponge or a damp soft cloth to work up a foam that lifts out the dirt. Rinse thoroughly with another clean, wet sponge or cloth. Once all traces of cleaner have been rinsed off, pat dry with a soft, 100% cotton towel.
To keep your interior in top condition, clean the leather about twice a year and immediately follow with Lexol Conditioner. Do not use on suede.
Leather conditioner and preservative. Preserves, strengthens, and beautifies leather upholstery, saddlery, boots, luggage, shoes, and furniture. Softens leather and prevents cracking. Extends the life of fine leather goods, protecting them from cracking and drying by restoring the very oils used in the tanning process.