- Compatible with the Walther Creed Magazine. Constructed from rugged, lightweight polymer
- Adjustable retention and rotation
- Ergonomically designed to uniquely position your pistol at a slightly outward angle for swift and secure access
- Modular design that is compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters
- Designed in cooperation with Israeli law enforcement, with first responders in mind
Be prepared for anything with the Orpaz double magazine holster that is compatible with the Walther Creed Magazine.
The Orpaz Walther Creed magazine holder is adjustable for rotation & retention, and is compatible with all Orpaz adapters & attachments, so you enjoy 100% modularity.
Made in Israel from high quality impact-resistant polymer.
Ergonomic Low-Ride belt attachment allowing the user to wear the holster in a comfortable and slightly outward position for easy access to the weapon.
Fits on belts up to 2 inches wide and comfortable to wear when you have your vest on.
Orpaz was founded by retired members of the Israeli special forces and police units, who after decades of experience in the field, know what it takes to perform efficiently and effectively. We are not only a veteran company; we work with active service personnel, so we are constantly up to date with the ever-changing landscape of the modern arena. At Orpaz, we are committed to working with you to provide the optimal solution for each unique scenario. Made in Israel.