- Compatible with the Heckler and Koch USP 45 pistol (Full-size and Tactical). Constructed from rugged, lightweight polymer
- Level II retention HK USP 45 Holster, Ergonomically positioned thumb lock and release mechanism to prevent loss or theft
- Slightly curved Paddle attachment for a natural fit to the shape of your body, Grips tightly to your belt or pants
- Modular design that is compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters
- Designed in cooperation with Israeli law enforcement, with first responders in mind
C-Series, Level II OWB Holster
The Orpaz Level II retention USP 45 holster is designed in cooperation with Israeli law enforcement, with first responders in mind. Enjoy security, comfort, and quick access to your pistol. Compatible with the Heckler & Koch USP 45 pistol (Full-size and Tactical).
This Orpaz OWB Level II Holster Used for the HK USP 45 Holster features an additional security mechanism that prevents anyone but the wearer from drawing the pistol.
A Thumb Lock and Release button is ergonomically placed on the inner part of the holster to give you easy and exclusive access to your pistol.
It has fully adjustable retention and rotation with the Allen key included, and is compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters. Made in Israel from high quality impact-resistant polymer. Paddle GEN I
The Paddle GEN I is slightly curved to the natural shape of your body, the Paddle GEN I grips tightly to your belt or pants, and is easily removable. Fully adjustable, durable, and elastic, slip in on and off your belt or pants immediately. About Orpaz
Orpaz was founded by retired members of the Israeli special forces and police units, who after decades of experience in the field, know what it takes to perform efficiently and effectively. We are not only a veteran company; we work with active service personnel, so we are constantly up to date with the ever-changing landscape of the modern arena. At Orpaz, we are committed to working with you to provide the optimal solution for each unique scenario. Made in Israel.