- Compatible with the Glock 17 pistol, Gen 1-4, designed for Left Handed shooters. Constructed from rugged, lightweight polymer
- Level II retention Glock 17 Holster, Ergonomically positioned thumb lock and release mechanism to prevent loss or theft
- Ergonomically designed to uniquely position your pistol at a slightly outward angle for swift and secure access
- Modular design that is compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters
- Designed in cooperation with Israeli law enforcement, with first responders in mind
C-Series, Level II OWB Holster
The Orpaz Level II retention G17 holster, Left Handed holster, is designed in cooperation with Israeli law enforcement, with first responders in mind. Enjoy security, comfort, and quick access to your pistol. Compatible with the Glock 17 pistol, Gen 1-4.
This Orpaz OWB Level II Holster Used for the Glock 17 Holster features an additional security mechanism that prevents anyone but the wearer from drawing the pistol.
A Thumb Lock and Release button is ergonomically placed on the inner part of the holster to give you easy and exclusive access to your pistol.
It has fully adjustable retention and rotation with the Allen key included, and is compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters. Made in Israel from high quality impact-resistant polymer. Low-Ride Attachment
Ergonomic Low-Ride belt attachment allowing the user to wear the holster in a comfortable and slightly outward position for easy access to the weapon.
Fits on belts up to 2 inches wide and comfortable to wear when you have your vest on.
Orpaz was founded by retired members of the Israeli special forces and police units, who after decades of experience in the field, know what it takes to perform efficiently and effectively. We are not only a veteran company; we work with active service personnel, so we are constantly up to date with the ever-changing landscape of the modern arena. At Orpaz, we are committed to working with you to provide the optimal solution for each unique scenario. Made in Israel.