- Compatible with the Jericho 941 pistol, Polymer Frame. Constructed from rugged, lightweight polymer
- Level I retention Jericho 941 Holster, Fully adjustable retention & rotation. Ergonomic and easy accessibility
- Ergonomically designed to uniquely position your pistol at a slightly outward angle for swift and secure access
- Modular design that is compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters
- Designed in cooperation with Israeli law enforcement, with first responders in mind
C-Series, Level I OWB Holster
The Orpaz Level I retention J 941 holster is designed in cooperation with Israeli law enforcement, with first responders in mind. Enjoy security, comfort, and quick access to your pistol. Compatible with the IWI Jericho 941 pistol, Polymer Frame, it has fully adjustable retention and rotation with the Allen key included, and is compatible with all Orpaz attachments and adapters. Made in Israel from high quality impact-resistant polymer. Low-Ride Attachment
Ergonomic Low-Ride belt attachment allowing the user to wear the holster in a comfortable and slightly outward position for easy access to the weapon.
Fits on belts up to 2 inches wide and comfortable to wear when you have your vest on.
Orpaz was founded by retired members of the Israeli special forces and police units, who after decades of experience in the field, know what it takes to perform efficiently and effectively. We are not only a veteran company; we work with active service personnel, so we are constantly up to date with the ever-changing landscape of the modern arena. At Orpaz, we are committed to working with you to provide the optimal solution for each unique scenario. Made in Israel.